It’s almost the weekend my friends!! Happy dance going on over here!! 🙂 Tomorrow is the big day for all the trick or treaters out there! I know that my boys are super excited! Please be careful everyone. Be sure to follow me on Instagram as I will be posting pictures of my boys before we go out on the streets collecting more candy! 😉
How many of you are guilty of buying whipped cream in a tub or better yet a can??? I know I am. I’ve done it a gazillion times. Sometimes it is just easier folks. You are having company over and you have a million other things going on so you just grab the tub and put it in a pretty bowl and no one will ever no the difference right? WRONG!! Homemade whipped cream is the BEST!! Seriously, once you start to make it at home you will never turn back. Plus, it is super duper easy! Three ingredients people and that’s it!! Most of which you probably have on hand all of the time. It’s so light, fluffy, and the perfect amount of sweetness to go on that super sweet pie that you made. Or put a little cinnamon in it to top your pancakes. Or just lick the whisk like I did and eat it all by itself! 😉 I won’t tell anyone!!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour all of your ingredients into your frosty bowl and mix on high speed for about a minute or until medium peaks form. When you pull the whisk out of the cream the medium size peaks should form and stay. If you can't get it to form a peak then mix on high for a minute longer.
- Serve immediately.
- (You can place it back into your fridge when you are done for a day or two but will have to whisk it again before serving)
Once again, have a super fun and safe Halloween tomorrow night! Always look both ways and don’t forget to take a flash light with new batteries. You don’t want to get stuck in the dark with the boogie man!! 😉