Hi Friends! I don’t know about all of you, but I am about ready for Halloween to come and GO! Now that both of my boys are in school and we live in a neighborhood with lots of kids we have been to so many Halloween parties and fall festivals. Then you throw in some birthday parties and we have had so much candy, cake, pinata’s ,and treat bags. I have a cabinet in the kitchen full of different bags full of stuff that I am trying not to eat! I figure out of site out of mind. Right??? The good thing is, that I don’t have to go buy a lot of candy for trick or treaters. My plan is to throw it all in a bowl to hand out Halloween night. There is so much I don’t think my boys will realize half of it would be missing! Or at least that’s what I’m praying for!! 😉
Well, the big night is only a few nights away and I have one last super duper cute cake to share with all of you! The Spooky Eyeball Cake!! How fun is this? Last week I showed you a picture of the cake walk table at our schools Fall festival and asked you to guess which other cake besides the Frankenstein cake was mine. Most of you did guess this one! Good job at knowing which two were Glorious! 🙂
The Spooky Eyeball cake is SO easy to make , and your kids will think that it is the coolest cake EVER! All you have to do is bake, ice, and then place your Oreo eyeballs on and your done! You will have to make this cake this weekend if you have one last party to go to. Ours was a hit with with kids.
- 1 cake mix
- Oreo's (regular size and small)
- Junior mints
- mini M&M's
- Classic white icing
- Bake your cake in two round cake pans. Let cool.
- Place both cakes on top of each other.
- Ice your cake using your classic white icing.
- For the eyeballs very carefully twist the oreos apart trying to expose as much of the white filling as possible. Place the Junior Mints on the larger oreos and the M&M's on the smaller oreos.
- To stick the oreos to the cake I used a little bit of icing and put it on the back of the oreos. I didn't want any of my eyeballs falling off! ;)
I hope everyone has a spooktacular week and a safe Halloween night!