Hi Friends!! I had the biggest scare yesterday!! My computer crashed! I was typing away and it just shut off! I was devastated to say the least. 🙁
A few months ago my sweet husband bought me an external hard drive for me to save all of my “blogging” stuff onto so I wouldn’t lose anything in the event that this were to ever happen. Unfortunately the only thing saved onto the hard drive is dust! I didn’t know what I was going to do with all my pictures etc that I have on the computer. Well, after praying over the computer and hitting restart, reboot, restart again about 30 times, and a good nights rest it just came on today! Yippee!! I’m so happy! And guess what I did after I dropped my boys off at school today?? Yep, saved every last mega byte from this computer onto my external hard drive. Lesson learned!! And yes dear, you are always right… 😉 hee hee!
How about these Monster Eyes?? Aren’t they fabulous! If you have never felt like somebody is watching you then I bet you do now! How about 24 cookie eyeballs staring right back at ya in the kitchen? So much fun and perfect for treats this Halloween. They are super easy to make and loved by my whole family! I hope you like them too! 🙂
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 8oz bar cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- multi colors of food coloring of your choice
- powdered sugar
- candy eyeballs
- Combine your wet ingredients (butter, vanilla, egg, and cream cheese) in a mixer and beat together until just combined and fluffy.
- Pour the yellow cake mix into the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Divide you batter up into separate bowls according to how many colors you are wanting to use. For example, I used four different colors so I divided my batter up into four separate bowls.
- I then added my food coloring to the separate bowls.
- Put in the fridge and let chill for around 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and then dip into powdered sugar.
- Bake cookies at 350 for 10-12 minutes. While the cookies are still hot push 1 eyeball into the center of each cookie. If you want to get really crazy then add several eyes to each cookie. The kids would love it!!