Top DIY Blogger
- 8 oz. dried orzo (1 1/3 cups)
- 8 oz. green beans (frozen or fresh)
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. crumbled herb Feta cheese
- Cook your Orzo according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Cook green beans according to package instructions. I bought frozen green beans that I microwaved for 7 minutes on high.
- Brush your chicken breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over a medium heat for about 10 minutes on each side of the breast. Or until no longer pink in the center of the breasts.
- Make a bed of Orzo on your plate. Layer the green beans and chicken on top of the Orzo. Sprinkle with the Feta cheese and salt and pepper if desired.