It’s almost the weekend my friends! Yea! We are also pretty much recovered from our colds etc so hopefully we can get out and do something fun as a family this weekend. I love having my husband home so that we can get projects done together. Plus, he watches the boys on the weekends so I can have some girly time uninterrupted. The boys are really getting of the age that he can take them on small hikes outside and they go on “boy” outings to Home Depot that are considered boys time and mama is not allowed to go. So Cute!! This week I needed to go get a bolt to fix Jakes scooter and told the boys we were going to stop by Home Depot and they said that was the store daddy takes them too and that I’m not a “scientist” like daddy and can’t go there! My husband isn’t a scientist but in the eyes of our little boys daddy is their hero and a brave scientist. So Precious! Love it!
- 1 box of Penne pasta
- 2 cups half & half
- 5oz container of Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 Tbs butter
- fresh ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Sauté the garlic in the butter.
- Over a medium heat whisk in the half & half and cheeses into the sautéed garlic.
- Continue to whisk the mixture allowing the cheeses to melt and thicken.
- Add the pepper.
- Once your sauce has thickened pour over your cooked pasta.
Have a blessed weekend.