All you really had to say to convince me to make this cheese ball was bacon & ranch! That’s it and I was convinced it would be delicious and it was!! The evening that I made this appetizer we had some friends over and I think my friends husband and I could have eaten the whole thing ourselves. 😉 It’s addicting for all you ranch lovers like us out there. Definitely should make for your next party. I know I will. There are a lot of different cheese balls out in the recipe world. What is your favorite?
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 oz each) packages cream cheese (I used the fat free)
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 pieces of turkey bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives, optional
- pecans or almonds, finely chopped for coating
- Place your chopped pecans in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the cream cheese, ranch, cheddar cheese, green onions, bacon, and olives.
- After the ingredients are combined roll them all into a ball.
- Roll your cheese ball in the pecans until the ball is covered.