I love pasta salads! You almost always can put whatever you want in them and throw on a vinaigrette dressing and your done. It’s hard to mess up a pasta salad. Which is one of the main reasons it is always a go to dish when company comes over. 😉 This salad is delicious, light, and flavorful. I love the salami & mini pepperoni’s along with the mozzarella. So tasty!! It can be a side or a whole meal in itself.
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubes
- 1/2 pound salami, cubed
- 1 bag of small pepperoni's
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.