With the Super Bowl coming up many of us will be getting together with friends and family to watch the game. These sandwiches would be great to serve your guests. They are delicious!
- 1 (12 roll) package of Kings Hawaiian Bread Rolls
- 1 lb of ham
- 12 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1 8oz container of Philadelphia Onion and Chive cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the rolls in half and place the bottom half into the bottom of a 9X13 baking pan.
- Place a slice of ham and swiss cheese onto each roll half.
- On the top half of each roll spread the cream cheese. Place onto the top of each sandwich.
- Combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, dried onion, and Parmesan Cheese and pour over your completed sandwiches.
- Let the sandwiches marinate for about 20 minutes in the sauce.
- Cover sandwiches with foil and let bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe adapted from Six Sisters Stuff
If you are having a party below are some more excellent party foods!
I hope you have a good time!
1 (12 count) package King’s Hawaiian Bread Rolls
1 pound black forest ham, cut into 12 slices
12 slices swiss cheese
1 (8 ounce) container Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 Tablespoon dried minced onion
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut rolls in half and place the bottom halves in a 9×13″ baking pan. Place a slice of ham on each roll and top with a slice of swiss cheese. On the top half of each roll, spread a generous amount of cream cheese spread. Replace the tops of the rolls to make sandwiches. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion and Parmesan cheese. Pour over sandwiches and let sit for 20 minutes. Cover baking pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.