My boys loved this spin on a grilled cheese. We ate ours just like you see in the above picture, but these would be delicious dipped in a hot bowl of tomato soup during these cold months. How do you like to eat your grilled cheese? Do you add meat, veggies, or a combination of cheeses? I’d love to hear!
Grilled Cheese Roll Ups
- 6 slices of bread (flattened)
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- american cheese
- Flattened you bread with a rolling pin so it's easy to roll.
- Place a slice of American cheese on the bread and roll it up.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Start grilling your rolls in the melted butter with the seam side down to seal.
- Grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is slightly toasted.