I made this dip to go along with Pork Carnitas (that I will share with you tomorrow) and it is truly addictive!! Is so easy too. Throw everything into a bowl the night before and it’s ready to serve the next day with your meal. It would be a perfect appetizer at a football party or your next bar b que.
- 1 can black-eyed peas – drained & rinsed
- 1 can black beans – drained & rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn – drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes – do not drain
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 – 8oz. bottle Italian salad dressing
Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips.
Source: Celebrations at Home