Another fun Halloween treat that your kids will love.
- Clear Solo cups
- Instant Vanilla pudding
- Green food coloring
- a black sharpie
- 1 ziplock bag
- Make your vanilla pudding according to the package directions.
- Drop 4-5 drops of green food coloring into your pudding. Mix, and then decide if you need to add more food coloring to get the color green that you would like your Frankensteins to be. Only add a few drops at time. Let your pudding chill in the fridge.
- Put a handful of Oreo’s into zip lock bag. Crush your Oreo’s until they are broken down into crumbs.
- Decorate the outside of your cups using a black sharpie. This is your chance to be super creative and make some scary or funny faces! 😉
- Once your pudding has set, fill your cups up with the pudding leaving a half inch at the top for the crushed Oreo’s.
- Top with crushed Oreo’s!
Have a Spooktacular day!!