Oooo…so spooky!! What a fun after school snack during this spooktacular month of October or at your families Halloween party this year. Your kids will love them! Mine did last year. 🙂
Hope everyone is having a nice start to their month. It is finally cooling off here in central TX. Thank goodness!! 🙂
8 hot dogs
1 crescent roll tube
ketchup or mustard for eyes
- Unroll your crescent rolls into one large rectangle. Don’t cut them into triangles along the perforated edges.
- Cutting on the long side of your rectangle cut long 1/2 inch strips.
- Starting at the bottom of your hot dog, wrap to look like a mummy.
- Cook your mummies according to the crescent roll cooking instructions.
- Lastly, add eyes using two drops of ketchup or mustard. (The eyes did not make my picture)