Yesterday was my husbands birthday and his favorite dessert is an Angel Food Parfait. It is so light, fluffy, and summery. I never complain when it comes time for me to make this for him. For his birthday I placed them in individual clear glasses but you could also make your parfaits in clear solo cups if you were having an outdoor party, or make one large parfait in a clear bowl. I will be making this again before this summer is over!! So Good. 🙂
Angel food cake
Fruit of choice
1. Cut the angel food cake up into bite size pieces.
2. Make your vanilla pudding according to package directions.
3. Wash and slice your fruit into bite size pieces.
4. Choose a type of see through container. Individual or large bowl.
5. Layer your parfait: cake, pudding, fruit…repeat for extra goodness! 😉