These little jammers are SO easy to make and will be loved by your whole family. Perfect for a Saturday when you are having to eat and run because you can pick them up and GO! The morning that I made these my brother was getting married that afternoon and my house was crazy doing last minute things. I threw this together and placed them on a plate in the kitchen so we were all able to just grab one while we got dressed and ready. So Glorious!! 😉
2 Pillsbury uncooked croissant cans
breakfast sausage links
1. Preheat oven according to the croissant can.
2. Unroll the croissants into triangles.
3. On the larger end place a sausage link and a spoonful of eggs.
4. Roll them up and place in the oven.
5. Cook according to croissant directions.
Source: Midwest Mama