My whole family loves these cookies!! They don’t stick around long at all when I make them. This is the very reason I don’t make a lot of desserts. I am at home most everyday and I have NO self control when I have desserts sitting out in the kitchen. Just one more… 🙂 This recipe makes about 5-6 dozen. I usually freeze half so they stay fresh and it also helps regulate how many we eat. 😉
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups quick oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1 bag Heath toffee chips
2 tsp vanilla
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixer bowl.
2. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Gradually add to the wet ingredients.
4. Add in the oats, Heath chips and chocolate chips mixing to combine between each ingredient.
5. Drop on a greased cookie sheet (or baking stone) and bake at 325 degrees for about 14-15 minutes.