- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 2 (28oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16oz.) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16oz.) can white kidney beans, drained
- 4 cups beef stock
- 3 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 5 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 (20oz.) jar traditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. pasta
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet.
- Add beef and all ingredients except the pasta into a large crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, cook pasta according to directions. Drain and add to soup.