- 1/2 egg per cup
- a little heavy cream (or milk)
- grated cheese
- onions and peppers, diced small
- a small pat of butter
- a couple of young green onions
- ham slices, a little thick
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions and peppers in a small amount of butter.
- Spray your cupcake pan with Pam.
- Place your ham slices in each cup.
- Divide the peppers and onions and cheese into each cup.
- Combine you eggs and cream or milk in a bowl and pour into your ham and cheese cups.
- Sprinkle green onions on top and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Thank you Menu Musings for this delicious recipe.