- 1 lb ground meat
- Package of McCormick Taco seasoning mix
- 1 can pinto beans
- tortilla chips
- shredded lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes dices
- shredded cheese
- olives sliced
- sour cream
- On the stove top in a large pan brown your ground meat. Drain the fat.
- Add your package of McCormick Taco seasoning. Follow instructions on the package.
- Heat the pinto beans. You can heat them seperately or with the meat it’s up to you. I put mine in with the meat and let it all simmer together.
- On a dinner plate place your tortilla chips, meat and beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, sour cream, and guacamole. You can put these in order you like. You can not go wrong!!
I hope you enjoy one of my favorite meals. 🙂 To make this meal even better make a pitcher of margaritas to wash it all down!!